- For veterinary professionals
- For the public
- NZVA positions and resources
Veterinary Business Branch
The VBB exists to facilitate and empower good veterinary business management for the benefit of all members involved in the industry.
We do this by:
- Creating a forum for practice managers, head nurses and anyone else interested in the business and leadership of veterinary practice to connect.
- Facilitating benchmarking and knowledge sharing between clinics and business managers for the benefit of all.
- Facilitate CPD, including leading the business stream of the NZVA conference to support development in the areas of business, leadership and personal development.
- Be a conduit to the NZVA around aspects relating to veterinary businesses, and employment.
- Keeping members updated on changes in legislation and business “Best practice”.
From 2021, membership is included for NZVA members as part of your annual subscription fee – sign-up when you join or renew your membership. Or, to join outside the membership renewal period please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Immediate Past President
- Rachael Fouhy
- Mark Hosking
- Jason Lowe
- Nick Cooper
- Megan Alderson